Zestful Gardens CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) members receive the freshest produce possible, develop a relationship with a local farmer, participate in events on the farm and support sustainable farming. A weekly share contains 6 -10 fresh items, harvested that morning and selected from over 80 different varieties grown on the farm.
- Limited Spring CSA
- April – June (9 weeks)
- Standard CSA (Most Common CSA)
- June – October (20 Weeks)
- Limited Fall CSA
- November-December (Double the amount of food for 4 weeks to help stock up for winter)
- Limited Year Long CSA
- Includes all CSA’s with the addition of meat, eggs, tickets to Farm to Fork Dinner, etc.
One share is perfect for one healthy vegetarian appetite or for a family of four. Some people like to split their share with a neighbor or friend. CSA Members may also buy eggs and meat (when available). See a sample list of our seasonal shares.
People who recognize the value of investment in their local economies and sustainable agriculture are establishing direct relationships with the small-scale farmers nationwide. CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) Members share opportunities with the farmer with over 80 varieties planted at Zestful Gardens, but every season brings unknown environmental variables to the harvest outcomes.
Pick up Options (Tuesday 3-6 pm):
- The farm (off River Road)
- Immanuel Presbyterian Church (N. 9th & “I” St) parking lot. Only available during Summer Share.
Our standard CSA runs from June through October, but spring, fall, winter and year-round shares are available on a limited basis.
CSA Add Ons
- $175 for 10 weeks increments (Starting mid-June). We will be offering Okanagan Producers Co op (OPMA) fruit again this year, which supplies our customers with stone fruit, berries, apples, pears, plums, pluots, grapes, etc.
- $75.00 for 10 weeks or $150 for 20 weeks (First come first serve). Our hens are raised on organic grains and pasture!
- $60 for 20 weeks. Enjoy extra greens every week, which include but not limited to kale, salad mix, spinach, arugula, mustard, swiss chard, purslane, italian dandelion. and lots of other fun variety.
Organically Grown Meat:
- Zestful Gardens raises pork, chicken and lamb which can be purchased or pre-ordered for CSA pick-up. Please call Valerie at 253-720-4442 for available cuts.
Zestful Gardens strives to be part of the community by offering its CSA members farm dinners, harvest celebrations, informative talks, tours, work days, potlucks, and children’s activities. These activities are opportunities for members to cultivate community and participate in farm life.